DVCon!

 Hi there!

Well, I figured I should give a general update apart from the quick writing sprints. There's a convention that just became known to me called DVCon. So far it's been invaluable to me as a marginalized person. I never really knew the general ins and outs of publishing. It's not like there's a clear and noted path for these things, especially for the marginalized. 

The online panels have been lovely so far, and the Discord that's along with it? Really really helpful.


I honestly hope that there's a virtual component of this going forward; it's really nice to just connect with other writers from all over in this fashion. 


Well, I'd hope that in person would be soon enough. However, to coin a phrase or in this case an action?

*gestures vaguely everywhere*


(make sure to check out that link! And if you mess about in the Twitter hashtags, you should be able to find some more info there as well)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A true story about a ridiculous human

Night Therapist

No True Allies.