A new page!
Hi there!
Well, I did say that I was going to try and update as I could. So, there is another update (not another story yet; I'm currently juggling two and a query letter haha).
Before my life as a fictional author, I was a music journalist. Specifically a journalist that covered the wild and varied world of industrial music.
Since I found out about Authory, I figured the best thing to do is to gather all the articles here.
You can read about the shows I've covered, people I've interviewed and the odd movie review here and there.
I'm hoping I can keep it going because I heard it's good for prospective authors to at least have a dedicated sample of their writing somewhere. I mean, that's what this is for too, but still.
Variety.
Have a good rest of the week!
Comments
Post a Comment